Wednesday, July 23, 2008

baa baa black sheep

OK..everyone has a blog..I want a blog too..(insert sheep noises). I managed to post the most deceiving picture of the three of us I could find. Christmas circa 07..first time I have EVER sent out Christmas cards complete with creepy family photo. People are accusing me of having become domestic. I'm still fighting it tooth and nail, but I am afraid it's creeping in and taking over..I am after-all blogging for Christ's sake!! Now, lucky you..get to witness my decent into the insanity! Enjoy the ride!

Here are some more honest pictures...














4th of July..shortly after this picture was taken we walked to the beach to watch fireworks, where Ross proceeded to pass out, face down in the sand. He awoke 20 minutes later with no idea where he was, or how he managed to get there. Yes...I'm VERY proud.


This pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Bad Azz Kitty said...

There is nothing wrong with being domesticated..rhymes with decapitated....translation: your heart takes over and your head grows to accept and love it...balance and honesty to self is the key to avoid cardiac arrest