Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby
















Today baby...you turn..old..very old..much much older than me. Although you don't look it, and you most certainly don't act it..You are a whole decade older than me (hence the requirement for life insurance as part of our "marriage agreement"), and yes, I do plan on rubbing that in..for the rest of our lives!!

You are the most amazing man I have ever known. Yes...even though you NEVER put the toilet seat down, you couldn't put a new toilet paper roll on to save your life, you leave those fucking hangers EVERYWHERE, and you drape your wet towels on the bed, and sometimes I make you scream "Is there ANYTHING...ANYTHING that I can do right??" .. and I scream to myself " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"...but only glare at you in response.... I STILL cannot and will NOT imagine my life without you.

And even though I may not say it out loud... every day, I say to myself.."How the hell did I get so lucky?"

You are my soul mate, my best friend, my greatest lover, my laughter, my passion, my heartbeat, my hope, my desire, my sanity, my everything.
















Happy Birthday Baby...36 days left for you to run...run FAST....before your legally bound, and I have every right to duck tape your arms and legs and stuff you deep into the closet with a gag, where you will never ever be able to get away.

I love you

D-licious

No comments: