Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"After Sex" talk...

R: What are you thinking about baby?

D: Ummm..I'm contemplating matter.

Silence

D: *sigh* what are YOU thinking about baby? (thinking maybe he had something profoundly romantic to say)

R: Oh, just electrons.

D: Electrons are part of matter.

R: And neutrons.

D: Neutrons are part of matter.

R: Yeah, but I'm still a deeper thinker.

D: How do you figure? I'm thinking about matter which covers a much broader spectrum than just electrons and neutrons, so I would have to say, that I am a much deeper thinker.

R: Nuh uh, I get right down into the core of the matter.

D: So you're really thinking about nuclei than.

R: Ahhhhh yea, nucleus.

D: ..................................................................You're dumb.

(Yes, we truley are THAT dorky)

No comments: