Friday, November 7, 2008

I'd Just Like To Say....

I think that there are moments in your life that you would like to freeze...to live inside of the very moment a picture can capture forever. To dwell in the feeling..the enlightenment...the joy and the freedom those moments encapsolate. Locked into eternity. Everyday, I spend hours flipping through the pictures of the wedding..over..and over..and over...and each and every time, it never fails to bring tears to my eyes.

There were times during the week that I looked at Ross...stressed out and emotionally stretched as far as my feeble brain could go..and I said "Why didn't we take the money and elope??" ... but now... I know. Every single penny, every emotion we put into that week..was so well worth it.

I was given pieces of my family I didn't know existed...I witnessed love re-ignited...I basked in the light of love, family and friendship ...I have walked away with so much more than was ever expected...and I would do it again..over and over and over if given the chance!

Thank you to my beautiful family for being my foundation...for the rocks you are to me. Thank you to my new family and the hope and inspiration you have instilled into my very being. Jen R...thank you for our session...you will never know the peace it gave my heart and soul!.. you are an amazing teacher .. Davey..thank you for being my rock...even though I had to drag YOU down the isle..I couldn't have taken a step without your arms and your tears to lean on. Mom..you were there and there is nothing that means more to me than that...Tutu...wow..there is no way I could have possibly done any of it without you and I can't ever begin to express how truly blessed I am to have you in my life. Not many girls are lucky enough to gain as much as I have in this union.

To my friends...David R. said something so significant "you can always tell alot about a person by who they chose to have in their lives....and the people they surround themselves with...and that says alot about you." We are so blessed to have such amazing and wonderful people surrounding us. This exerience would not have been what is was without all of you...and I am so glad you chose to share it with us.

To my hubby...even though I stumbled through our vows...I meant each and every word of them. I promise to be your lover, companion, and friend, your partner in parenthood, your comrade in adventure, your student and your teacher, your accomplice in mischief, your associate in the search for enlightenment, your strength in your time of need, asking that you be no other than yourself.

I will love you...forever...and to eternity.

No comments: